Monday, March 21, 2005
I would be able rock on that lying prick 24/7
2. SKYE KING'S niece Penny
3. the biography of THEODORE ROOSEVELT
4. AMERICA :THE BOOK, Jon Stewart et. al.
5. SALON magazine (www,salon.com), Why I AM A DEMOCRAT, Garrison Keillor
6. A TALE OF TWO CITIES by Charles Dickens, A FAREWELL TO ARMS by Earnest Hemmingway, LAST OF THE MOHICANS by James Fennimore Cooper, A HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY by Doug Adams, WHERE IS JOE MERCHANT? by Jimmy Buffet
7. MISTER ANCHOVY, cause he is this tremendously interesting, cosmopolitan man for all seasons, and I'm sure his answers will be interesting. SCHMOOTZIE, because I want to get the clown perspective, and KATY B, because she didn't call no tag backs! NO TAG BACKS!
See the questions at Bucky4eyes Cotillion