Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

LUCKY SEVENS

via THE SARCHASM and AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Okay, here we go:

7 THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. See my granddaughters graduate
2. Canoe the entire length of all the rivers in northern Indiana and southwest Michigan (St. Joseph, Elkhart, Pigeon, Fawn, Eel, Tippecanoe, Wildcat, Wabash, Dowagiac, Kalamazoo, Coldwater, Paw Paw, Thornapple)
3. Canoe the Erie Canal
4. Visit the ancestral home in England
5. Visit Vancouver
6. Work full time on an election campaign
7. Smoke a joint the size of Castro's cigar (just because the government tells me I can't, and tests me to make sure I don't)

7 THINGS YOU CAN DO

1. Play with the grandkids on their level
2. Cook
3. Rouse the rabble.
4. BBQ
5. Show someone visiting Detroit or South Bend a REAL good time!
6. Take risks/ experiment
7. Keep a secret

7 THINGS YOU CAN'T DO

1. Tolerate intolerant people
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Make my dog behave
4. Live in a subdivision
5. Eat healthy
6. Drink decaffeinated anything
7. Type fast

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
(okay that's kinda an assumption isn't it?)

1. Smile/ laugh (almost any women can be attractive if she cultivates a great smile)
2. Good body image (thinking you're attractive is 3/4 of the battle)
3. Lack of hang ups / easy going
4. Smart is sexy!
5. Outgoing / sense of humor
6. Openly affecionate
7. Curves (okay, I like boobs and butts. So sue me!)

7 THINGS YOU SAY MOST

1. Dammit Kipper.... STOP THAT!
2. What the hell were you thinking?
3. Fuck you, and your little dog too!
4. Sometimes, just getting out of bed is a moral victory
5. Excuuuse meee?.Yah, I thought so!
6. #@*^%&$##@*!!!&^^^%^#@#@!!#! Gary Bettman
7. DON'T try to behave, once you start, people will expect it all the time!

7 CELEBRITY CRUSHES

1. (tie) Mouseketeers Annette and Cheryl
2. Sky King's niece Penny ( yeah, me and Jimmy Buffet)
3. Gladys Knight - when I was in High school, I thought she was sooo hot, even if she did hang around with Pips
4. Candace Bergen - long before Murphy Brown, she was most beautiful woman in the world
5. Joyce DeWitt- cute, smart and so much funnier than that irritating Krissy. Jack, you shoulda been all over that one!
6. Queen Latifah- Beautiful, smart, and OH MY GOD cleavage. Need I say more?
7. Drew Barrymore- open, easy going, confident but not cocky, funny, sweet, cute, genuine, and ample curves. If there is anything approaching a perfect woman, this is it!

7 SONGS I AM CURRENTLY DIGGING

1. DEAR JOHN - Aimee Mann
2. THE WEATHER IS HERE, I WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL - Jimmy Buffet
3. TRUCKIN - Greatful Dead
4. MOTEL SEX - Danny Cohen
5. DAMN GOOD DISGUISE - Mendoza Line
6. JACOBS LADDER - Chumbawumba
7. SPIDERS - Wilco

bonus
8. RUNNING ON EMPTY - Jackson Browne
9. KISS ME - Sixpence, None The Richer
10. HOW'S IT GONNA END - Tom Waits
11. NEIGHBORHOOD #3 - The Arcade Fire

7 PEOPLE I WANT TO TAG

since most of my regular visitors have seen this... how about

1. Shelley
2. Bucky 4 Eyes
3-7 Anybody else from the Cotillion who wants to give it a go

Now cooking at THE CHURCH POTLUCK: Three Recipes For Your Holiday Cookout!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?