Tuesday, January 31, 2006
My perfect woman is....
1. Smart, because smart is the ultimate in sexy. Smart turns me on!
2. Funny, which is almost as sexy as smart!
3. Good natured and easy going, because one curmudgeon is enough in any relationship!
4. Forgiving/Have a short memory, because nothing is a bigger turn off than having something you said ten years ago thrown back in your face!
5. LIBERAL - If ya voted for Dumbya, ya need not apply!
6. Love the outdoors: If your idea of the perfect romantic evening is a moonlight swim and making love on the dunes... we should talk. Owning your own canoe and/or fishing equipment a definite plus!
7. Prefer other people's kids to having your own, cause at my age, the grandkids are about all I can handle!
8. Appreciate the occasional nuzzle behind the ear or kiss on the shoulder, because I really like doing that! At least, I vaguely remember liking to do that!
I know a number of you have already been tagged on this one by Bridget Jones or TSHSmom, so I will leave this an open ended tag. If you feel like doing it, consider yourself tagged!
Substitute a night at the bar for a day on the lake and we've got very like-minds on this one GWB!
I'm a little iffy on #4. I'm forgiving, BUT if he insists on doing the same stupid thing for 20 yrs, yeah, I'll throw it in his face.
I also dated a number of the, well, less than smart girls. This was because they were generally more attentive, more likely to enjoy the outdoors and sports, and were, well, easier.
It wasn't until I got to college that I discovered there were women who were smart, funny, outdoorsey, liked sports, and were easy. College changed my life!
But yes, I have always considered smart sexy.
My wife and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Her third party left-wing vote always cancels out my third party right-wing vote. Differences are some of the things that make sex great. ;)
Anyhow, I have had enough aggravating relationships to know that I don't want another one!
I find her completely revolting, both politically and sexually. I'd be one of the guys who would rather not find out.
As for politics with my wife, she's a "liberal Green" and I'm a Right-wing wacko, but we just never discuss politics. Music, pop culture, books, travel, money, movies, etc., but no politics. I kind of like it that way. I see politics as the most unsexual thing there is.
Western closeout hiking boots health insurance ca Valtrex patent expiration acura 2005 rl Dealers invoice price on dodge neon stx dodge engine control 2002 dodge fiberglass truck cap