Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

GOD MOVES TO LA plus THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAILS plus ALPHABET MEME


It's official. God is moving to LA. After all, you still see all those T-shirts in Manchester that declare BECKHAM IS GOD.

Yes, David Beckham just signed a five year / $250mil contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy. Wife Posh Spice just put down payment on a Beverly Hills mansion.

So God now resides in LA. Heaven help us all.

Meanwhile, the Devil is still firmly entrenched in Washington DC.

I am so conflicted. On one hand, I think we have to make one last effort to undo all the horrible harm we have done there. But I also know a lot of kids are gonna die, and in the end, the back up plan will be to turn Iraq into Bosnia, and seperate all the different sectarian groups into their own areas. I guess I think we should just do that now and spare all those kids. But then again, ethnic cleansing is such an ugly thing. It has all the overtones of Nazi Germany.

ALPHABET MEME (from Nic's Place)

A - Available/Single or Taken? Single, not lookikng
B - Best Friend? Carol W. only person I can tell absolutely everything and anything with no repercussions
C - Cake or pie? Pie. Cherry, apple, pecan.
D - Drink Of Choice? Red beers, Iced tea.
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? Cell Phone
F - Favourite Color? Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Neither.
H - Hometown? Pontiac, MI
I - Indulgence? cheeesecake
J - January Or February? february... closer to spring
K - Kids & Their Names? three - Sean, Steven, Shelley
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? grandkids
M - Marriage date? Dude, I am SOOOOOOOOO past that
N - Number Of Siblings? One - Barb
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples - Jonathans
P - Phobias/Fears? relationships
Q - Favourite Quote? Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life on THIS planet!
R - Reason to Smile? Granddaughters
S - Season? Spring or Fall? Spring - beginning of baseball and canoeing
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? you're it, you're it, you're it
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I hide my introversion behind a wall of extroversion
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Hell, I can't think of one I DO like
W - Worst Habit? Procrastination
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, sinuses, lungs, feet/ankles (multiple times)
Y - Your Favorite Food? BBQ
Z – Zodiac sign? Leo (July 31)

Comments:
Don't know much about beckam...wish I didn't know much about that evil fool Bush...son of Bush, son of Bush,

How many of our Australian soldiers are going to be sent over to the foreign invaded country just because our Prime Minister Howard and the Opposition are a bunch of girly lickspittles...

we have not only not learned anything since ancient roman times, we have allowed leaders of most countries to become worse and more evil...and I mean evil
 
I say we send Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld over there to personally duke it out with three Iraqi leaders, one from each group. Winner takes all and be done with it. All this managing a war from behind a desk is cowardly. Lead your soldiers into battle, don't hide out in the back.
 
VV, I've said that about every war/skirmish we've ever been in! Why are we always on the "same page"? We gotta start checking our family trees. ;)

GWB, no wonder you and Z have the same warped sense of humor, and hatred of veggies! Z's birthday is July 29th.
 
Don't forget the ADD!
hmmm.... same sense of humor as young teenager...
Just WHAT are you implying here?
 
Yeah, the ADD may explain the humor. ;)
I LOVE your sense of humor! Don't get your shorts in a knot.

Friggin' blogger wants me to type in an INVISIBLE word verification! What am I, a psychic?
 
Hm... this is a fun one. Certainly had a lot of Xrays huh??
 
the one thing I had in common with Nic.... didn't have to change her answer. Course, I've had about 24 more years to accumlate my injuries!
 
Be careful; when you're not looking is exactly when you find the right person, even if you are soooo past that! ;D
 
unfortunately, I have the same relationship with ms. right as Rush Limbaugh does with the truth. Wouldn't recognize it if she sat on his lap and kiss him on the lips.
 
Heehee. Well, then, I guess you're safe. Rush won't be waking up anytime soon. ;D
 
I can't believe this Beckham story is as big as it is! And I can't believe the amount of money he's going to be making, either. I heard on the CBC that soccer players in the States make pittance and this guy's making $250mil? Talk about awkward...
 
Now THAT is a list I like! Nicely done, GWB, esp. the veggie one!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?